We know that your time is valuable

DMV Services

In USA Tax & Insurance do your paperwork in minutes.

  • Change of owner, new, lost or duplicate title

  • Change of name or address

Let us Help You

  • Smog Check
  • Renewal Voucher, original title or copy of the Registry
  • Corresponding Payment
  • Original title. If the title is lost, you can bring: Copy of the Registration or Renewal Voucher.
  • Driver’s license (if available)
  • Smog Check

Renew your Vehicle Registration

How we help:

  • Renew your Driver’s License or ID Card

  • File for Planned Non-Operation

  • Request Replacement Sticker or Registration Card

  • Request a Replacement Driver’s License

  • Pay $14 Reinstatement Fee for Suspended Registration

  • Complete a Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability

  • Change your Address

And other services!