Tax Preparation Services

We are Authorized

We are your ideal partner

It is our mission to see that you pay the minimum amount of tax the law requires. We are constantly researching and monitoring new and existing laws that could affect you. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best solutions. Since we are a relationship-based firm, we are available throughout the year for tax planning and advising. Our area of practice includes, but is not limited to the following industries: professional services, high technology, restaurants, real estate, wholesale and retail.

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

ITINs that have not been used on a tax return for tax years 2017, 2018 or 2019 will expire December 31, 2020. Additionally, ITINs with middle digits 88 (For example: 9NN-88-NNNN) will expire December 31, 2020. Those with middle digits 90, 91, 92, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 or 99, that were assigned before 2013 and have not already been renewed, will also expire at the end of 2020.

Requirements to apply/renew ITIN

IRS streamlined the number of documents the agency accepts as proof of identity and foreign status to obtain an ITIN. There are 13 acceptable documents. Each document must be current and contain an expiration date. IRS will accept documents issued within 12 months of the application if no expiration date is normally available. Documents must also show your name and photograph, and support your claim of foreign status. Below is the list of the only acceptable documents:
• Passport (stand-alone document) *
• National identification card (must show photo, name, current address, date of birth, and expiration date)
• U.S. driver’s license
• Civil birth certificate (required for dependents under 18 years of age)
• Foreign driver’s license
• U.S. state identification card
• Foreign voter’s registration card
• U.S. military identification card
• Foreign military identification card
• Visa
• U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) photo identification
• Medical records (dependents only – under 6)
• School records (dependents only – under 14, under 18 if a student)
*A passport is the only document that proves both identity and foreign status. For dependents, the passport must have a date of entry to be a stand-alone document, unless the dependent is from Military Overseas. If a passport is submitted, a combination of two or more documents must be submitted to meet the document requirements.

The passport is no longer accepted as a stand-alone identification document for dependents if the passport does not have a date of entry, unless the dependent is Military Overseas.  Applicants will be required to submit (along with the passport) either:

  • U.S. medical records for dependents under age 6, or
  • U.S. school records for dependents under age 18
  • U.S. school records for dependents age 18 and over or
  • Rental Statement listing the Applicant’s Name and U.S. Address or
  • Utility Bill listing the Applicant’s Name and U.S. Address or
  • Bank Statement with Applicant’s Name and U.S. Address